Week 2 is over. I’m passing the class now. The first test was a doozy, but the second was much easier. Here are a few notes about week 2.
- Your research skills you learned the first week are rock solid by this point. This makes week 2 much easier.
- Your social life doesn’t die, but it declines. Accept it and move forward. It’s only a month. You’ll live.
- Exercise to get over your stress. You’ll thank me when you’re not pulling out your hair.
- Get enough sleep. I was almost totally out of it on Wednesday and Thursday afternoons from not resting enough.
- Study with your team. This reduces your workload.