I find this stuff so that you don’t have to.
- The Case Against Online Participation and Government As A Platform – “the question is: should we just give up and consider open government and government 2.0 an interesting, nice-to-have, but hard-to-sustain development, and perhaps let it die?”
- Social media for social care: how Monmouthshire foster carers support each other with Yammer – helen reynolds – Nice little case study.
- Huffington Post UK: What does it add? – Good stuff on the rather underwhelming launch of HuffPo UK – which has been rather overshadowed by other media news this week.
- Epic | Mobile learning – Epic’s mobile learning stuff looks really interesting.
- Home :: PetitionYourCouncil.com – MySociety makes local e-petitions more findable.
You can find all my bookmarks on Pinboard.