Thanks to everyone who has continued to download the daily gifts as part of our annual festivities. Today, we give away one of our most exciting gifts so far.
On the ninth day of Christmas Learning Pool gave to me....
The chance to win an Apple iPad worth £400.
The iPad gives light-weight access to a diverse range of audio-visual media including books, movies, music, games, and web content.
To be in with a chance of winning:
- Sign-in or register as a member of the Learning Pool community.
- Write a blog post about how you think technology like iPads can be used innovatively within learning and development within the public sector.
- The blog post can be short and informal. Don't worry, it will not be published until it's been reviewed by us.
- Email your entry to [email protected] by 16:30 on Fri 16 Dec 2011.
Some ideas to get you thinking could be how might an iPad make you more efficient in your role? How does technology help create a more interactive learning experience? And how can learners with accessibility issues benefit from technology?
- One entry per person allowed but an organisation can enter as many ideas as they like, as long as the author is a registered member of the Learning Pool Community.
- Remember, this competition is all about thinking outside of the box and coming up with a great new idea! The most interesting, creative and practical idea wins.