There is no doubt that one of today’s hottest technologies is predictive analytics. Over the past several years, this approach to uncovering value in the massive amounts of data produced daily has been slowly expanding its way through government at all levels. Finding the successful implementers of predictive analytics within government can be challenging. To thrive with predictive analytics among government, join GovLoop at the fifth annual Predictive Analytics World for Government (PAWGOV) conference in Washington, D.C., October 13-16.
There is no better place than at PAWGOV 2015 to hear directly from government practitioners and thought leaders on this important topic, which is helping government agency managers more effectively and efficiently accomplish their mission. PAWGOV 2015 provides the forum for government agencies to share their experiences, challenges, and successes with building a data-driven environment.
Each year, the PAWGOV planning committee strives to provide attendees with an unmatched experience that inspires and educates the hundreds of participants through engaging speakers and insightful presentations from every level of government. This is a conference you won’t want to miss!
Here is what you can expect from this one-of-a-kind gathering:
- Engaging keynote speakers from the CDC, USAID, FinCEN, and the state of South Carolina
- Over 30 track sessions including speakers from the U.S. Army, IRS, Los Angeles County, Employee Benefits Security Administration, the U.S. Postal Service Office of Inspector General, and the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre
- Insider Threat Panel with panelists from NGA, NSA, DIA, and the National Insider Threat Task Force
- Academia Panel with panelists from North Carolina State University, George Mason University, and Johns Hopkins University
- Open Data in Government Panel with panelists from the Department of Transportation, Montgomery County, Maryland, and the Center for Data Innovation
- Five technical mini-courses related to predictive modeling with government priority seating
- Earn 6 hours of continuing professional education (CPE) credits per day
- One-on-one consulting sessions with data science experts for government personnel only
- Meeting space for “Birds of a Feather” impromptu group sessions based on shared interests
- Top vendors specializing in analytics and visualization technologies
If you’re new to predictive analytics, kicking off a new initiative, or exploring new ways to position it at your organization, there’s no better place to get your bearings than at Predictive Analytics World for Government.
See what other agencies are doing, witness vendor demos, participate in discussions with the experts, network with your colleagues and develop your strategy!Don’t miss out! Join GovLoop and register to be a part of PAWGOV now! Use code GOVLP10 for 10% off full conference passes.