How do you make innovation part of your DNA?
- Associating – drawing connections between questions, problems, or ideas from unrelated fields
- Questioning -posing queries that challenge common wisdom
- Observing: scrutinizing the behavior of customers, suppliers, and competitors to identify new ways of doing things
- Experimenting: constructing interactive experiences and provoking unorthodox responses to see what insights emerge
- Networking: meeting people with different ideas and perspectives. The authors explain how to generate ideas with these skills, collaborate with “delivery-driven” colleagues to implement ideas, and build innovation skills throughout your organization to sharpen its competitive edge.