Never before have public servants had competing priorities like they do today. Between managing pandemic stress, balancing dramatically different work routines and taking care of family and loved ones, our to-do lists have never been longer.
And to add to all that, government employees also need to make sure they’re keeping up with professional development, even in this trying year.
To help make getting approval from your boss a little easier, we’ve compiled everything you need to join us for two days of professional development on the NextGen Government Training Summit, taking place virtually August 19-20.
Our Approval Toolkit has the helpful resources you need to make a strong case to attend NextGen, including:
- Justification Letter: We’ve compiled all the important NextGen details you need to make a strong case to attend the virtual Summit in this pre-written letter.
- Sample SF-182 form: We’ve already filled out the form with the training details if you’re required to submit it in order to get approval to attend.
- ECQ Information: Understand how NextGen aligns with OPM’s executive core qualifications.
- 10 Tips for Asking for Training Budget: This article shares practical advice for asking for training dollars, even when budgets are tight.
- NextGen FAQ: All of your critical deadlines and information in one place.
- Bonus! You’ll also receive a special promo code to get $20 off your registration rate!
Download the toolkit now, and we hope to see you (virtually) at the Summit!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.