David Armano of lays out his predictions for 6 social media trends for 2011. Read the full scoop on the Harvard Business Review here.
He makes some interesting points (boiled down, below):
1. It’s The Integration Economy, Stupid.
2. Tablet & Mobile Wars Create Ubiquitous Social Computing.
3. Facebook Interrupts Location-Based Networking.
4. Average Participants Experience Social Media Schizophrenia.
5. Google Doesn’t Beat Them, They Join Them.
6. Social Functionality Makes Websites Fashionable Again.