It’s been a long while since I posted anything. I read daily though. I recently changed jobs. I’m doing Education and Outreach for various federal, state and local gov’t entities, including Indian Tribal gov’ts at the IRS. Mostly payroll and tax-exempt bonds issues. Huge learning curve. I’d like to get back into the game. IRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: 218
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- While You Can’t Buy Every New Solution, Modernization Is Possible When Done Right
- Navigating Difficult Conversations With Dialogue
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds