www.homelandsecuritynet.com LOS ANGELES — A 22-year sentence was unreasonably lenient for al-Qaida-trained terrorist Ahmed Ressam, who drove a trunkload of powerful explosives into the United States from Canada with the intent of bombing Los Angeles International Airport on the eve of the millennium, a federal appeals court ruled Monday. The 7-4 ruling by the fullRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: algeria
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- While You Can’t Buy Every New Solution, Modernization Is Possible When Done Right
- Navigating Difficult Conversations With Dialogue
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds