Yesterday I was made aware of a discussion between two brilliant men that was uploaded to YouTube Sunday at the Ars Electronica Festival. The first nine minutes provide a couple of perspectives on innovation, but more that, listen to Joi Ito’s reasons for accepting his new position as Director of the MIT Media Lab.
Posts Tagged: Ars Electronica
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds
- Federal Deputy CIO Details Cloud Smart, Reskilling, Cyber Updates
- Managing Your Risk in the Cloud With Key Controls