On Friday, I attended training for Challenge.gov. Congrats to the GSA team and ChallengePost for a sexy, sleek platform for us govies to use easily and relatively headache-free. Unfortunately, I could have walked away very demoralized by that experience. First, it was a Friday afternoon and no coffee allowed in the computer lab. My headRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: can’t
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- While You Can’t Buy Every New Solution, Modernization Is Possible When Done Right
- Navigating Difficult Conversations With Dialogue
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds