By Dorothy Ramienski Internet Editor Federal News Radio President Barack Obama signed an executive order on Wednesday to crackdown on federal contractors who don’t pay their taxes. It directs federal agency chiefs to take steps to bar those companies from receiving new government contracts. It also orders the IRS to review contractor filings to makeRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Carlyle
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’