http://www.VaCareers.va.gov ASF#09-126 The VA San Diego Healthcare System (VASDHS) provides a comprehensive array of healthcare services for approximately 60,000 veterans in San Diego and Imperial Counties with an operating budget of over $357 million and over 2,400 employees and more than 5,000 active staff, volunteers, trainees or contractors. VASDHS consists of one of VHA’s mostRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Chief of Staff
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- While You Can’t Buy Every New Solution, Modernization Is Possible When Done Right
- Navigating Difficult Conversations With Dialogue
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds