The Linked Data version of the Library of Congress Subject Headings (LCSH) and the Linked Data version of the French-language RAMEAU subject headings now link to each other. See, e.g., the link in the LCSH record for “subrogation” to the corresponding RAMEAU record, and the link in the corresponding RAMEAU record to the relevant LCSHRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Cross-language legal information retrieval
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- While You Can’t Buy Every New Solution, Modernization Is Possible When Done Right
- Navigating Difficult Conversations With Dialogue
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds