“Thank you” to Kent Hammer http://www.hammerconsulting.net for requesting this post for his most recent “Hammer Letter,” short posts showcasing positive ideas. Many of the “Thank You” letters I get are a waste of time, occasionally an embarrassment. That’s sad, because executed correctly, a “Thank You” letter can have relationship-changing impact. Three ways to increase theRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Dick
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Why Resilient Communities Must Use GIS
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO