When I announced I would be moving to New York City for graduate school, I received the predictable responses. “It’s so dangerous!” “You’ll get mugged!” “You’ll get shot!” And of course, “New Yorkers are so rude!” Once transplanted, it didn’t take me long to discover that New Yorkers are in fact, not rude. They’re simplyRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: directness
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Why Resilient Communities Must Use GIS
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO