When Superstorm Sandy hit the eastern seaboard earlier this month more than 20 million people took to twitter to show their support, air grievances and ask for help. Click here for our conversation with Kate Starbird about the social media response. But Sandy wasn’t the first natural disaster to create a social media storm. AndRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: disaster preparedness
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Understanding Trump’s 2020 Budget Requests for Cyber, IT
- Are You Attending This Year’s Government Social Media Conference?
- Leveraging GIS as an Integrator to Produce Mission Outcomes
- Moving From Cloud First to Cloud Smart
- OPM to be Phased Out and Major Workforce Shifts to Come, White House Budget Suggests