An announcement respecting a Ph.D. position in multiagent systems has been posted by the Leibniz Center for Law: A PhD position on agent concepts in public administration at the Leibniz Center for Law, University of Amsterdam. The PhD student will work on the design methodology for multi-agent simulations, and address the interesting theoretical questions weRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Doctoral positions
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Why Resilient Communities Must Use GIS
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO