Call it what you want … Aunt Mary, skunk, boom, MJ, Mary Jane, reefer, weed. But whatever you call it, 14 U.S. States now allow use of marijuana for medical reasons. There’s very little court action to guide employers on this subject … even less is written about how this State law affects Federal employeesRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: drugfree workplace
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Why Resilient Communities Must Use GIS
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO