Police in Rocky River, Ohio, are supplying its citizens with high-tech electronic bracelets that use cell phone technology to pinpoint the wearer’s location. Rocky River’s population is nearly one third senior citizens, making them the target audience for this new technology. The bracelets are tied into the 911 system, allowing police to rapidly respond ifRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: electronic bracelet
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Why Resilient Communities Must Use GIS
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO