Eve Gray of the University of Cape Town IP Law and Policy Research Unit, has posted Incomprehension Compounded by Mistranslation – The Imperatives of Access to Legal Information in South Africa, on the VoxPopuLII Blog, published by the Legal Information Institute at Cornell University Law School. In this post, Ms. Gray describes the South AfricanRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Free access to legal information
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’