CitySourced Inc., has launched ‘Honolulu 311.’ This is a smartphone reporting system which allows citizens to use smartphones to report abandoned vehicles, broken street lights, illegal dumping and a variety of other issues. “The Honolulu 311 system will help Honolulu become a lean, clean, smart city through the use of technology,” Honolulu Mayor Peter CarlisleRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Graffiti App
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Understanding Trump’s 2020 Budget Requests for Cyber, IT
- Are You Attending This Year’s Government Social Media Conference?
- Leveraging GIS as an Integrator to Produce Mission Outcomes
- Moving From Cloud First to Cloud Smart
- OPM to be Phased Out and Major Workforce Shifts to Come, White House Budget Suggests