Video and audio are available for Tom Bruce’s presentation on Technical Principles for Law.gov, given 18 June 2010 at the Harvard Law.gov Workshop at the Harvard Law School in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. The video and audio are provided by the Berkman Center for Internet and Society at Harvard University. The presentation focuses on five proposedRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Harvard Law.gov Workshop
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Understanding Trump’s 2020 Budget Requests for Cyber, IT
- Are You Attending This Year’s Government Social Media Conference?
- Leveraging GIS as an Integrator to Produce Mission Outcomes
- Moving From Cloud First to Cloud Smart
- OPM to be Phased Out and Major Workforce Shifts to Come, White House Budget Suggests