Video and audio are available for Tom Bruce’s presentation on Technical Principles for Law.gov, given 18 June 2010 at the Harvard Law.gov Workshop at the Harvard Law School in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.
The video and audio are provided by the Berkman Center for Internet and Society at Harvard University.
The presentation focuses on five proposed technical principles for the Law.gov legal open government data project:
- Availability of legal materials via bulk access;
- Authentication of access methods and documents;
- Availability of historical archives;
- Development and use of interoperability standards;
- A vendor- and medium-neutral citation standard.
During the presentation, Tom Bruce of the Legal Information Institute at the Cornell University Law School, and Carl Malamud of Public.Resource.Org discuss these principles with workshop participants.
Click here for video and audio of the entire the Harvard Law.gov Workshop (scroll down).
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.