Diane R. Williams, who once served as the Legislative Chair for the Coalition For Change, Inc. (C4C), became the first person in America to take a sexual harassment into a U.S. District Court and to obtain a ruling that sexual harassment forms sex discrimination under the Civil Rights Act.
Posts Tagged: Harvey Weinstein
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- How to Instill Confidence in Cloud Services
- What Makes a Good Government Employee? GSA’s HR Exec Answers Your Burning Career Questions
- What You Need to Know About the New Federal Employee Vaccine Mandate
- The Essential Guide to B.E.E.P Skills: 4 Critical Competencies for Leadership Success Pt. 2
- 7 Ways to Beat the Fraudsters in Online Citizen Services