And it moves foward… from Gov exec Budget office predicts hiring reforms would cost $40 million By Alex M. Parker August 27, 2009 The Congressional Budget Office estimates federal hiring reforms would cost about $40 million over the next five years — a bargain, according to supporters. “It sounds like we could easily get aRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: hiring reforms
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Why Resilient Communities Must Use GIS
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO