This morning I attended the IDGA Social Media for Defense Summit in Alexandria. In case you missed it, these were the biggest points I took away from the speakers: 1. Social Media should be run like a spiderweb For social media, integration is the name of the game. You want to be able to integrateRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: idga
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Why Resilient Communities Must Use GIS
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO