Today, most government agencies have to deal with new data sources that are coming to them almost daily – social media, open data, sensor data, military intelligence or data from a sister agency. And the biggest challenge? Currently, the constant stream of data the government is receiving doesn’t fit in current geospatial tools.
Posts Tagged: Idriss Mekrez
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What Makes a Good Government Employee? GSA’s HR Exec Answers Your Burning Career Questions
- What You Need to Know About the New Federal Employee Vaccine Mandate
- The Essential Guide to B.E.E.P Skills: 4 Critical Competencies for Leadership Success Pt. 2
- 7 Ways to Beat the Fraudsters in Online Citizen Services
- Government Leaders Share Tips to Engage Communities in ARP Spending