For the past three years, I’ve been working in emergency management and social media. As I’ve been focused on leveraging social media tools and technology for use in emergency management and response, the world of Gov 2.0 and Enterprise 2.0 has grown up all around me. Transparency and accountability are now synonymous with government activityRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: #infosharing
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Understanding Trump’s 2020 Budget Requests for Cyber, IT
- Are You Attending This Year’s Government Social Media Conference?
- Leveraging GIS as an Integrator to Produce Mission Outcomes
- Moving From Cloud First to Cloud Smart
- OPM to be Phased Out and Major Workforce Shifts to Come, White House Budget Suggests