A new law, signed on Jan. 14, pushes agencies to appoint or designate a qualified Chief Data Officer (CDO) without regard to political affiliation.
Posts Tagged: Jane M. Wiseman
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- San Antonio’s 311 Service Paves the Way for Customer Service in a Post-COVID World
- The Drive Toward a Connected Employee Experience
- Digital Comms for All: How to Make Your Digital Communications More Inclusive
- How to Get Ahead of Mobile App Security Risks
- The Keys to A Secure Hybrid Workplace: Embracing the New Work Model