Accepted papers have been announced for JURIX 2011: The International Conference on Legal Knowledge and Information Systems, to be held 14-16 December 2011, at the University of Vienna Centre for Legal Informatics, in Vienna, Austria. Several papers concern government information systems.
Posts Tagged: Legal compliance systems
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- How Washington State Is Eliminating Disparities for Children, Youth and Families
- How State, Local Agencies Can Augment Their Cyber Operations
- Tips for Collaborating in a Hybrid World
- Intuition Is a Good Starting Point. Data Is the Next Step
- Flexibility and Balance: Bringing Your Whole Self to City Leadership