Luke McCormack, a former chief information officer for the Department of Homeland Security‘s Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency, has been nominated to return to DHS as its CIO. He held the CIO role at ICE between 2005 and 2012 and has served as the Justice Department‘s CIO for one year, the White House announced Thursday.Read… Read more »
Posts Tagged: McCormack
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Why Resilient Communities Must Use GIS
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO