No police department has the manpower to be everywhere at all times. That’s why police officers in Norcross, Georgia, are using predictive analytics to determine the most probable locations where crimes might occur.
Posts Tagged: Norcross Police Department
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What Makes a Good Government Employee? GSA’s HR Exec Answers Your Burning Career Questions
- What You Need to Know About the New Federal Employee Vaccine Mandate
- The Essential Guide to B.E.E.P Skills: 4 Critical Competencies for Leadership Success Pt. 2
- 7 Ways to Beat the Fraudsters in Online Citizen Services
- Government Leaders Share Tips to Engage Communities in ARP Spending