Today, at least two-thirds of graduates enter the workforce saddled with educational debt, which has had far-reaching economic and social consequences. One approach to mitigating student debt is loan forgiveness, for which there are a number of available federal programs, including the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program.
Posts Tagged: Public Service Loan Forgiveness
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What Makes a Good Government Employee? GSA’s HR Exec Answers Your Burning Career Questions
- What You Need to Know About the New Federal Employee Vaccine Mandate
- The Essential Guide to B.E.E.P Skills: 4 Critical Competencies for Leadership Success Pt. 2
- 7 Ways to Beat the Fraudsters in Online Citizen Services
- Government Leaders Share Tips to Engage Communities in ARP Spending