Michael Poulshock, Esq., of Stanford University’s CodeX Center for Computers and Law has posted his remarks given at the “Legal Automation” panel at NELIC 2011: The New and Emerging Legal Infrastructures Conference, held 15 April 2011 at the University of California, Berkeley School of Law, Boalt Hall, in Berkeley, California, USA. The post describes Mr.Read… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Rule based legal information systems
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Understanding Trump’s 2020 Budget Requests for Cyber, IT
- Are You Attending This Year’s Government Social Media Conference?
- Leveraging GIS as an Integrator to Produce Mission Outcomes
- Moving From Cloud First to Cloud Smart
- OPM to be Phased Out and Major Workforce Shifts to Come, White House Budget Suggests