An article in GovTech this morning features new technology by MotionPower-Express Systems being tested in Roanoke, Virginia. They have recently installed rumble strips along roads that capture energy as cars drive over them. The kinetic energy being generated would be converted into electricity, and that electricity would power the traffic signals at the upcoming intersection.Read… Read more »
Posts Tagged: rumble
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Understanding Trump’s 2020 Budget Requests for Cyber, IT
- Are You Attending This Year’s Government Social Media Conference?
- Leveraging GIS as an Integrator to Produce Mission Outcomes
- Moving From Cloud First to Cloud Smart
- OPM to be Phased Out and Major Workforce Shifts to Come, White House Budget Suggests