Follow-On Contractors Must Hire Eligible Incumbent’s Employees In the latest chapter in the political tug-of-war over hiring displaced workers, the Dept. of Labor has published a final rule requiring follow-on contractors to give the right of first refusal to incumbent contractor’s employees on SCA-covered contracts. After 42, 3-columned pages of discussion and explanation, the LaborRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: SCA
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Understanding Trump’s 2020 Budget Requests for Cyber, IT
- Are You Attending This Year’s Government Social Media Conference?
- Leveraging GIS as an Integrator to Produce Mission Outcomes
- Moving From Cloud First to Cloud Smart
- OPM to be Phased Out and Major Workforce Shifts to Come, White House Budget Suggests