On the Government Info Pro… Thanks to Valerie Allen, MSLIS, Sr. Technical Information Specialist, U.S. DOE Office of Scientific and Technical Information (OSTI), for this guest post on the Government Info Pro on Science.gov and the new Sciencegov Twitter feed. Here’s an excerpt: Headlines from 11 of the federal agencies participating in Science.gov can nowRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: science.gov
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Understanding Trump’s 2020 Budget Requests for Cyber, IT
- Are You Attending This Year’s Government Social Media Conference?
- Leveraging GIS as an Integrator to Produce Mission Outcomes
- Moving From Cloud First to Cloud Smart
- OPM to be Phased Out and Major Workforce Shifts to Come, White House Budget Suggests