At Tuesday’s GovLoop event, “Evolving Tactics to Combat the Cyber Threat,” govies kicked off the day by focusing on a critical strategy to better tackle cyber threats: interagency collaboration. Michael Garcia is the Acting Director of the National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC) at the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) underRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Security2015
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Understanding Trump’s 2020 Budget Requests for Cyber, IT
- Are You Attending This Year’s Government Social Media Conference?
- Leveraging GIS as an Integrator to Produce Mission Outcomes
- Moving From Cloud First to Cloud Smart
- OPM to be Phased Out and Major Workforce Shifts to Come, White House Budget Suggests