Geographic information systems (GIS) — an online spatial tool for data collection, management and analysis that is rooted in geography— has been acknowledged as a foundational platform in building smart community strategies worldwide.
Posts Tagged: Smart Community Information System
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- How to Instill Confidence in Cloud Services
- What Makes a Good Government Employee? GSA’s HR Exec Answers Your Burning Career Questions
- What You Need to Know About the New Federal Employee Vaccine Mandate
- The Essential Guide to B.E.E.P Skills: 4 Critical Competencies for Leadership Success Pt. 2
- 7 Ways to Beat the Fraudsters in Online Citizen Services