Helen Lippell and Peter Jordan, both of the U.K. Government’s Directgov online portal, have published The Metadata Model for Directgov, 10 Legal Information Management 7-9 (no. 1) (2010). Directgov provides access to a great deal of legal information. Here is the abstract: Peter Jordan and Helen Lippell describe the role of metadata, including taxonomies, in… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Subject indexing of legal information
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Poll of the Week
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- How Federal Cybersecurity Standards Reach State, Local Governments
- How Cloud Takes Citizen Engagement to the Next Level
- Fighting the Opioid Crisis with the Cloud, Open Data, and Related Technologies
- Overcoming Missed Data Opportunities With Smart Cities
- A Smart Data Management Approach to Smart Cities