I wrote a post on this last year. To jog memories here are the submissions At last! The report is going to be released on 29 March. As part of that people who wrote a submission have been invited to a conversation to mark the occasion. The overall picture that has emerged in Australia isRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: submissions
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- While You Can’t Buy Every New Solution, Modernization Is Possible When Done Right
- Navigating Difficult Conversations With Dialogue
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds