A number of legal informatics scholars and institutions are involved in the new EU research project called IMPACT: Integrated Method for Policy Making Using Argument Modelling and Computer Assisted Text Analysis. The goal of the project is to apply those computing methods to “facilitate deliberations about policy at a conceptual, language-independent level.” Many of theRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Text mining
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’