The drafting of a new Massachusetts bill concerning net neutrality will be crowdsourced on the LexPop.org Website, according to a March 6, 2011 post on the LexPop blog, entitled “Co-Creation of Laws: It Starts Now”. According to the post, Massachusetts State Representative Tom Sannicandro has agreed to introduce the bill once it has been drafted.Read… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Tom Sannicandro
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’