In 2011, the most popular citizen-created petitions on the Direct.gov.uk Website will be drafted as legislation in the UK Parliament, and petitions receiving a certain level of support will be guaranteed a debate in the House of Commons, according to stories in The Guardian and The Financial Times published 28 December 2010. This ePetition measureRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: UK Referendum Bill
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’