The Plain Writing Act of 2010 and Executive Order 13563 both require that we communicate clearly, accessibly, consistently so that government information is easy to understand. The principles of plain language help us provide universal access to government information, for many people. We’re told to “write for average comprehension,” when we use those principles. So,Read… Read more »
Posts Tagged: universal access
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’