[NOTE: These events are being tweeted on Twitter at #lawgov.] Here are upcoming events in connection with the Law.gov legal open government data project: April 28, 2010: Duke Law.gov Workshop, co-sponsored by Duke’s Center for the Study of the Public Domain, and to be held at Duke Law School, Durham, North Carolina [added 11 MarchRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: University of California Berkeley School of Law
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’