Robb Shecter, creator of OregonLaws.org and WebLaws.org, has won the 2010 CivicApps for Greater Portland Best Idea Award. Robb won for his proposal called Community-Contributed Datasets, of which his OregonLaws.org legal glossary is an example. Click here for Robb’s discussion of his proposal. Please join me in congratulating Robb! HT @lawlib.
Posts Tagged: User generated content in government information systems
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’