Applications, with submission deadline of 1 March 2010, are invited for positions as Visiting Faculty, Scholars, or Policy Experts at Princeton University’s Center for Information and Technology Policy (CITP) for the 2010-2011 academic year. CITP’s director is Professor Edward W. Felten. CITP is, among other things, the location of important government technology, government technology policy,Read… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Visiting scholar positions
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Understanding Trump’s 2020 Budget Requests for Cyber, IT
- Are You Attending This Year’s Government Social Media Conference?
- Leveraging GIS as an Integrator to Produce Mission Outcomes
- Moving From Cloud First to Cloud Smart
- OPM to be Phased Out and Major Workforce Shifts to Come, White House Budget Suggests