Telos and ICS have partnered to help migrate the Department of Homeland Security’s data into a Telos-built information assurance management system. DHS’ Office of the Chief Information Officer has deployed Telos’ Xacta IA Manager into systems and agency components and automated the National Institute of Science and Technology’s risk management framework using that platform, TelosRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Xacta
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’